Our Planning Services - 13 Principles of Wealth Management
At Eaton Financial Group, we offer a full range of planning services. You may need one, some or all of them!
As part of our “family office approach”, we will work together with your existing advisors or assist you with referrals to our professional partners of Elder Law, Estate Planning Attorneys, CPAs, Insurance Brokers, Corporate Litigators, Family Therapists, Mortgage Brokers, and many others.
We know that a comprehensive wealth management strategy includes more than just retirement income planning, which is why we incorporate the 13 Wealth Management Principles that our firm has identified as essential to completing a robust wealth strategy.
As we work through this list with our clients, we partner with their legal team and CPA’s, or get them in touch with our team, to make sure that nothing is missing.
The 13 Principles of Complete Wealth Management
- Create an Investment Strategy
- Review and provide Insurance
- Manage liabilities
- Set up a qualified retirement plan and/or IRA Distribution
- Select your corporate executive stock option
- Have a business succession plan
- Establish a durable power of attorney
- Determine gifting to children, descendants, or others during life
- Select Charitable Gifting during life
- Ensure proper titling of assets
- Name an executor/successor trustee
- Create a distribution plan at death
- Select your charitable inclinations at death